Merrell Suede Block and Brush is essential for keeping suede and nubuck footwear clean and looking their best every day. The two components of the kit have separate functions.USE ON
Suede and nubuck
HOW TO USE
• To remove the spots rub the suede and nubuck block back and forth in several directions.
• Rub harder in the areas where the spot is visible.
• For deep stubborn stains, wet the edge of the bar with a small amount of water and rub the stained area.
• Allow to dry. If water spots appear, rub with the dry end of the bar before next use by rubbing on a clean, rough surface.
• After cleaning with the block, raise the nap by brushing the suede or nubuck with the Merrell brush.